Monday, August 17, 2015

Time Flies Journal Page

Hi everyone, Hazel here with a journal page to share with you.


I started by stencilling some clocks with modelling paste and when it had dried I painted the page with gesso.


I then painted the page with blue acrylic paint and dribbled some Dylusions ink.


I added some other colours with Gelatos and stamped some script with a Creative Expressions stamp. I stamped the buildings [Sheena Douglas stamp] onto patterned paper, cut it out and glued it to the bottom of the page.


I stamped the winged clocks [unknown stamp] onto patterned paper and cut them out and added the Time Flies. I added a clock charm to the larger winged clock.


I used some Pitt Artist Pens to add some more colour.


Thank you for looking - have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring journal page Hazel you use colour and texture to great effect !

    ReplyDelete